Young and Vegetarian
a food blog
Home » , , » Welcome to my house

Welcome to my house

Written By Sonal on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 | 12:31 PM


Hey y'all! Welcome to my new food blog, Young and Vegetarian. I'm in my early 20s and I've fallen in love with cooking in the past few years. I love trying new recipes of all types of cuisines, and I hope I can share those with you. A lot of these recipes aren't my own, but I just make some tweaks here and there. I'm of Indian descent and so I am vegetarian just because of cultural reasons. I have friends that tease me for just eating "rabbit food" like salads and being confused when I say I don't certain vegetables like eggplant and squash, but there is a huge diversity of foods for vegetarians in this world. Vegetarian options in America are becoming more and more prevalent, but cooking at home has its own rewards. You know exactly what goes in your food and can be sure the ingredients are fresh and delicious.

Making fresh food isn't as difficult as you would think! You just have to be Fearless ~
SHARE

About Sonal

0 comments :

Post a Comment