Young and Vegetarian
a food blog
Home » , , , » Peach Mango Chia Smoothie

Peach Mango Chia Smoothie

Written By Sonal on Friday, June 10, 2016 | 4:54 PM


I love smoothies (slushies?) in the summertime and I make them whenever I have fresh fruit of any kind around because they're so easy and healthy too (if you don't throw a bunch of processed sugar in there!). Strawberries, peaches, mangoes, bananas, they all work! I just recently discovered chia seeds, a rich source of fiber and other nutrients, so I always put them in my smoothies too. I guess it isn't so much a smoothie because there's no milk or yogurt in it, but still. Ya know.

2 peaches
1 mango
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1 cup crushed ice
(You can add some honey if you want it sweeter, but I love the natural sweetness of the fruits!)

Basically, peel everything, throw everything in a blender. DONE! Perfect summer time smoothies!



SHARE

About Sonal

0 comments :

Post a Comment